Monday

My Favorite Glee Moments

1. Rachel losing her voice singing "The Climb"
2. The old lady librarian (in response to them singing "Whoomp, There It Is")..."That was cute! I'm going to talk to my pastor about you all performing at our Sunday service."
3. Sue and any time she makes fun of Mr. Schuster's hair or hair gel. (like "I think I smell cookies wafting from the ovens of the little elves that live in your hair.")
4. Mr. Schuster and Neil Patrick Harris doing "Dream On."
5. Kurt's dad (on not obeying the "stay out..." sign on Kurt's door)..."I thought it was just the beginning of one of your murder mystery dinners!"
6. Anytime Brittany says anything.
7. "So you like show tunes. It doesn't mean your gay. It just means your awful." -Sue Sylvester, to Kurt.
8. I Am A Winner And You Are Fat, Sue's book title.
9. Rachel and Finn doing "Faithfully." That whole Journey medley was good.
10. Brittany's Lady Gaga costume with the silver lobster claws.
11. Rachel's Gaga costume her dads made with the stuffed animals falling off. "We've got a jumper," says Kurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment