Friday

Randoms

1. Yesterday, some girl looked at my two babies and asked, "How do you do it?" and I replied, "I don't usually feel like I'm doing it well."
2. W poops almost every time she pees.
3. My parents bought R these two cute little horses. He has barely put them down.
4. Some people say imitation is the highest form of flattery. I find it annoying.
5. I might give myself a pedicure tonight.
6. I have white begonias and English ivy growing on my balcony.
7. I now have to watch The Office online next day because our 2 TiVos are not enough to record all of my Thursday night shows.
8. I made black beans yesterday because I had a dream about them. I woke up craving them and had some for lunch with diced onions and celery in them.
9. R is such a good "reader." He will set on the floor with a pile of books for such a long time, thumbing through the pages and looking at the illustrations.
10. W has wore her new black cowboy boots all day yesterday.
11. While my parents were in town, we ate out at Chevy's, Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, Houlihans, Fitz's, The Old Spaghetti Factory, and had sweet treats at a cookie store in St. Charles and Chill in Clayton (so good!)
12. My dad's birthday was Wednesday. He is a young 58. We gifted him a little Asian fountain that he liked.
13. My elbow is throbbing with pain right now because I landed on it in the bathroom. My toddler took me down.
14. I just spotted myself in the mirror. My hair is laughably ridiculous right now.
15. I think we'll have homemade pizza tonight.
16. I'm not getting good sleep lately because I've been having terrible nightmares and an overactive bladder.
17. I have 6 loads of laundry to fold tonight.
18. I am counting down the days until I get to decorate for Christmas.
19. I get really excited when those "real men of genius" commercials come on the radio.
20. I love the farmer's market. It's only going to be here for 3 more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment