Tuesday

Top 10 TV Mini-Series Of All Time (taken from listverse)

1. Roots (Liked. I watched it when I was way too young to, which would also describe most of the tv and movies of my childhood)
2. Jesus of Nazareth
3. Band of Brothers (Loved. My grandpa bought HBO just to watch this)
4. The Winds of War
5. North and South (We watched this when it aired originally. My sisters and I can act out many scenes. To say it is a "dean classic" would be a gross understatement. LOVE)
6. Lonesome Dove (Also, a family classic. I made my husband watch this with me because he had never seen it, so now, he loves it, too. I own it. And North and South)
7. Shogun
8. Shaka Zula
9. Thornbirds (Another family classic. I remember wishing I looked like Meggie)
10. I, Claudius
11. V (We were into this one, too. I remember it being good, and I remember them eating mice whole)
12. Star Wars: Clone Wars
13. D'Artagnan and Three Musketeers
14. Gulliver's Travels
15. John Adams


1 comment:

  1. It was Pa-paw! He destroyed your letters. He wanted me to marry Justin. And now it's too late...

    ReplyDelete