Thursday

Unwanted Animals In My Houses

1. My childhood house turned out the occasional mouse.
2. That same house also had spiders and scorpions.
3. When we first moved to Arkansas, we returned from vacation to find a bird that had taken up residence in our house.
4. That house had a few mice, too. I did not like that house.
5. My first house in college- we lived through a month long roach infestation. I did love that house.
6. Our second house had a teeny-tiny ant problem. They were so tiny that they were almost loveable. We were able to easily get rid of them.
7. I walked in on a squirrel jumping out of my ficus tree in my first apartment in St. Louis. It was embarassingly one of the most frightening days of my life.
8. A blue-tailed lizard was in the bathroom of my parent's current house when I was home visiting this summer.


2 comments:

  1. We had a yellow jacket infestation at our apt in KWD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that squirrel incident was at our apt. there. Miss Rose was not sympathetic.

    ReplyDelete