Wednesday

I Actually Shopped At Trader Joes

1. Pizza dough balls (that's usually all I buy there)
2. Pizza sauce
3. Cheese
4. Gorilla Munch cereal (a favorite of my kids)
5. Triple Berry O's cereal
6. Super Green Drink Powder
7. Veggie & Flaxseed Chips
8. Garbanzo beans
9. Frozen organic fruit- blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and mangoes
10. Morningstar vegan patties
11. Frozen chicken breasts
12. Edamame
13. Multigrain waffles
14. Banana bread mix
15. Luna bars
16. Frozen chopped spinach
17. Greek yogurt

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good bunch of stuff! The other day I only had to pick up a few things but the line was so short, I made myself get some more! (almost picked up the edamame too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't shop there all the time? i'd give my left arm for a trader joe's in LR!!

    ReplyDelete