Friday

What I Was Eating This Summer

1. Lots and lots of various fruit crisps- seriously. Made apple, blueberry, blueberry-cherry, strawberry, peach, strawberry-peach, blackberry, blueberry-blackberry...
2. Black bean, sweet potato, cheese, and avocado nachos with salsa verde
3. Salads featuring lentils
4. I was really into spicy veggie burgers
5. These are my new favorite tortilla chips
6. Chia pudding
7. Although I typically do not like peanut butter, I ate a lot of peanut butter and honey sandwiches
8. Whiskey and sodas
9. Salad-kopita from Crushed Red
10. Avocado on toast
11. Egg and sauteed veggie wraps
12. Chickpea salad with Kashi crackers
13. Cream cheese brownies in my freezer

1 comment:

  1. Did you go through your birthday whiskey? How was it? What's in store for food in the fall?

    ReplyDelete