Thursday

August 26

1. W woke up at 7, R woke up around 8
2. Gorilla munch and yogurt and bananas for breakfast
3. Spent the morning at The Magic House
4. 3rd Wal-Mart trip of the week
5. Leftovers for lunch
6. I watched 2 episodes of Friday Night Lights while the kiddos napped
7. W watched 2 episodes of Max and Ruby while I cleaned up
8. Took Puddy for a long walk
9. Downtown Farmers Market
10. Citygarden for some fun in the fountains
11. Homemade pizza for dinner
12. Baths
13. Need to call Tracy for some food advice (my little sis is an amazing cook)
14. The husband has his man group tonight, I will watch more Friday Night Lights and Project Runway

3 comments:

  1. I'm watching Friday Night Lights too! Totally addicted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're watching FNL. It's probably our favorite show on TV and I'm really sad it's over after next season.

    ReplyDelete