Saturday

Random List About Shoes

1. Reebok was a weird shoe name. Did it stand for something? Do those still exist? I would have cut off a finger to get a pair of the purple high-top princesses in 7th grade. My folks didn't see the draw like I did.
2. My mom and I had to convince my sister to not buy these shoes. But, if anyone could rock them, it would be her. Wait, the more I look at them, the cuter they get.
3. I have really, really tried to avoid buying leather and suede shoes as a part of my vegetarian lifestyle. It's just caused me to not buy shoes at all. It's tough!
4. Speaking of, we just got these for my hubby...I love them.
5. My favorite shoe is a peep-toe short wedge. Versatile and lovely.
6. I used to work for Keds as a merchandising consultant. I think they are cute. Don't hate.
7. So, I think it's cute that W LOVES these shoes that Googie and Papaw bought her.
8. I hate wearing socks. Don't wear even wear them with trainers.
9. I hate when people say, "Mama needs a new pair of shoes."
10. I keep all of my shoes in their original boxes.
11. The most popular brand in my closet is Steve Madden, with 8 boxes.
12. My kids both have chubby (not wide, but chubby-tall) feet and can't wear all types of shoes. I almost cried when after tugs and tugs and forcing couldn't get R's chubs into these.
13. My dad used to wear his railroad work boots everywhere.
14. My mom used to work 10+ hour days walking around in high heels.
15. I don't wear high heels. I don't know how to work it. My knees are all awkward.
16. It creeps me out when dogs wear shoes. In a moment of insanity, I did buy P some expensive rain/snow boots, but I took them back the next day.
17. I wish that we could just go barefoot everywhere when we want. I have no reservations about that.
18. I do have one fab pair of black high heels with a cute bow on the side that I bought for my sister-in-law's wedding. I don't know if I'll ever wear them again, but I'd like to think that I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment