Thursday

Why I USED To Enjoy Getting Sick

1. Calling in sick to work or getting to stay home from school
2. Laying in bed all day
3. I used to drink purple Gatorade Frost whenever I was sick
4. I always watched Remember the Titans, Moulin Rouge, and Almost Famous when I was sick as an adult.
5. When I was younger and sick, I'd get to watch Young and the Restless with my mom
6. It is nice to have someone take care of you
7. My old go-to snack when I was sick was rolled up wheat tortillas dipped in pasta sauce
8. A few years ago, I was really sick and stayed in bed for two days and watched every single episode of my Dawson's Creek dvds.
9. I used to love the taste of Children's Aspirin
10. I actually liked kids medicine...grape cough syrup was my favorite
11. I always liked doing my "make-up work" at home.

1 comment: