Tuesday

My Favorite Things In My Kitchen

1. The bird painting
2. Olive oil spray mister- so it's great because only a little bit comes out at a time. It's great for salads and my famous crispy tofu.
3. Ice cream maker- I'm never going back to store bought again
4. My Mason jars
5. Gas stovetop- so much better than every other option
6. Um, right now, these berry muffins
7. Saint Louis Art museum photography
8. Avocado slicer
9. Strawberry huller (I made fun of my mom for buying me this one, but I really like it!)
10. My little green Kuhn Rikon knife--the perfect knife for veggies, and I should know
11. My black and white striped decorative mixing bowls
12. The freezer- it's a huge drawer (with a few pull-outs) underneath the fridge. Love it!
13. Huge electric griddle
14. My fancy pink glass dessert plates

3 comments:

  1. Is your knife the one with the little sleeve it goes in? I have it and i love it. Expecially good for picnics. :) I want a strwabery huller. I saw one at WS and sort of laughed but now i want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes on the knife. I need to buy a few more because it's never clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cary- I think I saw some at TJ maxx and they were very reasonable priced....

    ReplyDelete