Monday

Weird Things I've Done On Road Trips

1. Was so hungry that I ate the only thing I had in my car, an avocado. Peeled it bit by bit with my fingers/teeth and ate all the way down to the pit.
2. Went the wrong way on HWY 40 in Tennessee on the way back from Carson-Newman College. I had stopped for gas in Nashville and accidentally drove all the way back to CNC...added an additional 7 hours to my trip home.
3. Peed into a diaper (I wasn't wearing it, just stuck it in there) on the way to Branson because I didn't have the mental strength to deal with two babies in a gas station bathroom
4. Always ended up in Oklahoma on my way home from Fort Smith in college
5. Lost a dare and had to ride to Memphis in the backseat floorboard of a friend's car
6. Have a bit of nightblindness/photophobia, and always had to drive at night wearing sunglasses
7. Evanescence's "My Immortal" used to calm W when she would cry as a baby (it was unbelievable) So, I listened to that song on repeat once the entire 6 hour drive to my parent's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment