Friday

Today's Laid-Back Playlist

1. Transformation- David Gray
2. The Curse- Josh Ritter
3. Five String Serenade- Mazzy Star
4. Like Rock & Roll And Radio- Ray LaMontagne
5. These Are Days- 10,000 Maniacs
6. The Only Living Boy In New York- Simon & Garfunkel
7. The Wind- Cat Stevens
8. The Last Time I Saw Richard- Joni Mitchell
9. Hip Hip Hooray- Margot & The Nuclear So-So's
10. Whiter Shade of Pale- Procol Harum
11. Alien- Bush
12. I've Got This Friend- The Civil Wars
13. Elephant- Damien Rice
14. Night Rider's Lament- Garth Brooks
15. Always On My Mind- Willie Nelson
16. I Fall to Pieces- Patsy Cline
17. All My Mistakes- The Avett Brothers
18. All The Right Reasons- The Jayhawks
19. Lies- Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
20. Fly- Nick Drake
21. I Don't Know What It Is- Rufus Wainwright
22. Jacksonville Skyline- Whiskeytown
23. You Don't Pull No Punches, But You Don't Push the River- Van Morrison
24. Avalanche- Heather Nova
25. Kid Fears- Indigo Girls
26. The Ice Is Getting Thinner- Death Cab for Cutie
27. Holiday In Spain- Counting Crows
28. God Only Knows- The Beach Boys
29. Skinny Love- Bon Iver
30. The Funeral- Band of Horses

No comments:

Post a Comment