Thursday

These Days

1. What I'm Eating- Almost every day, for lunch or supper, I eat a wrap that has tons of veggies and some kind of beans, and some kind of grain in it. Sometimes I add a scrambled egg. I affectionately call it a "Beans-n-Grains-n-Things," which is what Whole Foods in LR was called before it was called Whole Foods and before it was called Wild Oats Market.
2. What I'm Listening To- I'm really into Trampled By Turtles right now. Also Emmylou Harris. And Ricky Skaggs.
3. What I'm Reading- The Sistine Secrets: Michelangelo's Forbidden Messages in the Heart of the Vatican. I'm also finishing up Empire of the Summer Moon. It's so good and meaty and I re-read most of the paragraphs for retention purposes.
4. What I'm Doing- I'm trolling the library, my art book collection, art magazines, and my saved paper treasures for pieces to use for a board I'm making for a friend
5. What I'm Drinking- Tazo Thrive nearly 3 times a day. It keeps me warm and my metabolism going
6. What I'm Interested In- NPR. I don't love radio music, so mostly in the car if the kids allow me, I listen to NPR. I despise watching the news on TV. NPR allows me to feel connected intellectually to the world.
7. What I'm Working On- Making our loft livable for the time being. We've been organizing and planning and redoing things to fit our family needs.
8. What I'm Watching- I'm really into PBS right now. Downton Abbey, of course & R is at the perfect age for Sesame Street & I LOVE these American Experience biographies they do (Wyatt Earp, Geronimo, Annie Oakley, etc) & the historic love stories pieces they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment