Saturday

Funny Things From Today

1. My daughter prancing around naked at my brother's house, exclaiming, "naked girl!"
2. She also referred to spit as "mouth water"
3. My grandma claiming she'd talked to Maria Shriver earlier on the phone, and that Maria had invited her to her church's performance of "Irish Eyes are Smiling"
4. Making my sister laugh so hard that she spit water all over her car
5. Me, my brother, and my sister-in-law were all wearing dark jeans and long-sleeve black shirts
6. W said that her butt was feeling pretty good (?)
7. My niece gave a little mini sermon at the dinner table about the sovereignty of God


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I don't even know what the sovergjerhgdoo of God is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5 pic now available on my blog

    #4 seriously, it went everywhere

    ReplyDelete