Monday

Vacations I've Taken

1. When I was little, we did a lot of camping...I don't remember where
2. We used to visit my aunt and uncle, who lived outside of Houston and go to Galveston Beach and Astroworld. I loved it there when I was little.
3. For a long stretch growing up, we would go stay in a condo at Perdido Key, Florida every year
4. We used to make trips to St. Louis for Cardinals games with our extended family
5. I've been skiing like 15 times to various mountains in Colorado
6. High school senior trip to Cancun, but I don't like to speak of that week
7. I vacationed all over the SEC in college, visiting kamp friends, long-distant boyfriends, and high school friends on weekend trips
8. Mission trip to Mexico in college
9. Went on a northwestern European cruise with my husband's family while we were engaged
10. A few trips to Cape Cod with the in-laws
11. Honeymoon to the Florida Keys
12. I went on a New Orleans trip/Caribbean cruise with 2 friends 5 years ago
13. Andy and I used to visit Chicago a couple times a year before we had kids
14. Notre Dame/Duke football game in South Bend
15. I went to Chicago for my birthday with my 2 sisters and mom when I was pregnant with R
16. My big sister and I went to Chicago last year for my birthday
17. Wrightsville Beach when W was a baby
18. Wrightsville Beach with my whole family when R was a teeny tiny 7 week old
19. California with just my husband last summer


2 comments:

  1. #1 - Table Rock Lake, Roaring River, Harold & Sharon's river...probably others

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Andy said)

    Don't forget our New York trip when you were pregnant with W, and our Boston trip with Mark and Kara.

    ReplyDelete