Sunday

I Don't Like...

1. Store-bought baked goods/packaged cookies (one exception- Nutter Butters)
2. Waking up before 8:00
3. Watching poker tournaments on TV
4. Clutter
5. Cords
6. When jeans bunch up behind my knees
7. Female business clothes
8. Walking into the bathroom and finding my one year old shaving his face with a disposable razor
9. Public restrooms
10. Tampons
11. Socks- I rarely wear them
12. Smugness
13. Broken vases
14. Feeling sick
15. Hurry up-ing and waiting
16. When people use full-body paint and go to a sporting event
17. That no one uses cursive handwriting anymore
18. Saying "pork loin"
19. The Duke cheerleading uniforms tonight
20. Clowns
21. Cleaning bathroom tiles
22. Snow
23. Popping knuckles
24. Movie popcorn
25. Coffee
26. Products that come over-packaged



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I sometimes see women in movies in cute business attire, and it makes me want to get a business job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never wear socks...and even when my feet are cold i like to just wrap a blanket around them. Female business clothes suck and i would HATE to wear a lady suit everyday....

    ReplyDelete