Thursday

What I'm Doing Because I Can't Sleep

1. Thinking about a new house
2. Signed up for SparkPeople
3. Played Moxie on my phone
4. Painted my nails
5. Made a mental list of clothes I'd like to buy
6. Tried to come up with some life goals for a little focus in my life
7. Checked facebook & twitter
8. Planned my day for tomorrow
9. Rearranged my apps
10. Searched my house for chapstick and applied some
11. 2 potty breaks
12. Read a couple blogs
13. Read some articles in response to Arkansas' devastating Sugar Bowl loss
14. Meal planned
15. Updated my calendar
16. Tried giving myself a head rub (doesn't feel as good when you do it to yourself)
17. Sent an email
18. Made a to-do list
19. Stared at the ceiling a bunch
20. Readjusted every few minutes because I didn't feel comfortable
21. Took W water at 3:00 because she woke up screaming that she wanted strawberries


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. number 21 just made me burst out loud with laughter. hilarious!

    ReplyDelete