Monday

Today

1. Kids slept until 9:00
2. Zucchini bread and bananas for breakfast
3. Spent the morning next door with Grandma Linda, Al, and Hope
4. Lunch was PBJs and green baby food
5. I had a big salad
6. Rice cooked some lentils for the week
7. Kids napped well while I watched 2 episodes of Tabatha's Salon Takeover
8. Right now, the kids are watching Diego
9. I am cleaning the floors and picking up messes
10. Winnie is shouting out for snack...she wants "Hearts" (Kashi Heart to Heart honey toasted oat cereal)
11. Garlic is roasting in the oven
12. I am listening to my newly purchased Air Supply Greatest Hits on iTunes
13. Need to shower
14. Wanted to go to the grocery store and make cookies, but that's getting put off until tomorrow
15. Andy is serving at jury duty today (not a fun thing in the city of St. Louis, but not that it's fun anywhere, really)
16. Going to be VIPs at the Blues game tonight with Josh and Missy
17. Made a HUGE pile to take to Goodwill--kitchen stuff and things the kids no longer need. Feels so good.
18. Haven't checked facebook or any blogs all day today. That also feels good.

2 comments:

  1. I just got Air Supply's greatest hits on vinyl! We're sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you can't fool me; I've been loving you too long...

    ReplyDelete