Wednesday

What I Have To Look Forward To

1. Seeing my niece perform in Oliver! at the end of the month
2. Girls weekend in February
3. Going home for a whole week next month, partly for Remi's Princess Birthday Party
4. Baby Swann, Baby Wright, Baby McEntire (I don't feel old, I don't feel old, I don't feel old...)
5. David Gray concert at the Chicago Theater at the end of February
6. California trip this summer
7. W's birthday (and my birthday, but 32 makes that less exciting--I actually just had to do the math to see how old I am) at the beginning of April
8. Warm months

2 comments:

  1. Where are you going in Cali? I am trying to talk "someone" into a trip to Napa for my 30th bday this summer to drown my sorrows....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Los Angeles. We have good friends who live in Pasadena that we will be with.

    ReplyDelete