Saturday

Today

1. I cleaned the house and Andy took the kids to the City Museum
2. Meghan McKenzie came and visited me!
3. I had a junky-for-me lunch...veggie burger with mustard and onions, cheddar SunChips, and a Coke
4. Andy and I watched this week's Biggest Loser, one of our favorites to watch together
5. Andy's been spending a lot of time at the hospital with his family because his aunt is really sick
6. The kids and I made smoothies and our favorite chocolate-banana brownies
7. R ran around the house all afternoon with his sunglasses on and his inflatable light saber saying, "I'm He-Man!" and calling Puddy Battlecat and trying to sit on him. Puddy= not amused.
8. Dinner- the kids had Gardein strips and sweet potato fries and Bolthouse Farms Green Goddess drink and I had a salad with spinach, romaine, peas, broccoli, and carrots.
9. When Andy came home, he watched He-Man with the kids
10. The kids are making pallets on the floor for a "campout" and pushing back their bedtime.
11. We are watching the Arkansas/Alabama game- not looking good.
12. I busted out my wintertime fuzzy slippers last night and will be wearing them until May.

1 comment: